Openings for Full-time, Part-time, and Contingent
Dental, Medical, Vision
$140,000 to $200,000 per year
About the Clinic
We are a newly-established, privately-owned urgent pet care facility in Northwest Ohio founded by a team of experienced veterinary professionals. Our mission is to bridge the gap between day practices and emergency clinics, delivering excellent urgent care services for pets while ensuring a compassionate and balanced work environment for our staff.
- Provide urgent medical care to cats and dogs in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high standard of care for all patients
- Participate in ongoing professional development
Qualifications & Requirements
- Veterinary degree from an accredited institution
- Active state license to practice veterinary medicine in Ohio
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for pet care and staff well-being
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Compensation: We provide a highly competitive compensation package that reflects your expertise and skills.
- Flexible Scheduling: Our facility provides flexible scheduling options to accommodate your needs.
- Supportive Environment: Benefit from a workplace that puts staff well-being at the forefront, guided by years of professional experience. A positive, supportive environment that values individuals and focuses on appreciation and retention of talent.
- Make an Impact: Join us in our mission to make a positive impact on pet care in Northwest Ohio.
- Family owned and operated: Our expertise comes from many years of working in both large corporate facilities and small family-owned facilities. We recognize the pros and cons of each and will ensure your job satisfaction and work-life balance.
- Canine and feline only practice.
- No surgical procedures.
- No overnights.
- No hospitalizations.
- No holiday hours.